söndag 12 februari 2012

This is for all my english friends and readers who doesn't understand swedish and of course for everyone else ;)

I thought that it would be fun to just write a post in english so that EVERYONE would understand ;) haha but don't laugh if theres something written wrong cuz i have forgot lots of my english skills :D hah! and i thought that if i some times write a little in english i will become better in it :D 

All right, this is a little weird and i don't really get a hang of what i should write about :D Maybe i just tell you what i did last night. 
So one of my best friends Jasu, graduated and is now a hairdresser so we partied and celebrated her :) i can tell you that it was a lots of fun and a really crazy night. In the end of the night i only remember few bits :D wupsii! But thats how its supposed to go i guess ! And TODAY I'm a littleeee tired ;) hehe..  we had some pizza earlier and then i have been just lying on the couch like a fish :D but now i think i should do some cleaning here because it look like hell here in my castle ;) 

Hope you like my little english post ;) LOVE you ALL and i hope you put a little comment on this post so i know what you think of it! 



Heres few pics of me that i wanted to show you, nothing special just me ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar